Saturday, January 4, 2020

2019 Christmas

Another blessed Christmas!  I feel like I blink and it's Christmas again!  =)  The kids continue their annual 'secret Santa'.  It's very cute watching them think of a sibling while they buy and get excited while the recipient opens.  Too cute.
 Abby getting nail polish from Brady.
 Zach getting one of his favourite reads right now and a fancy sports car.  From Abby.
 Kadan getting a fancy sports car from Zach and of course candy!
Brady's been asking for a desk chair for a long time.  This is from Kadan...although one might think it's from Abby.  ha ha
 I do love this tradition and these 4!
 My friend Amy made these awesome pj shirts.  This is going to be our second career we think!
 We've had our camera for quite some time now (several years)...just figured out how to use the self timer!  ha ha
 Zach will be Zach.
 Yup...total surprise.  Not!
 Another beautiful ornament from Aunt Joan!
 Very excited about his new shoes.
We had a gourmetten for dinner with Micheal and his sister Anne.
We are so blessed!

No comments: