Sunday, December 1, 2019

Fall Happenings and Everything In Between

On this first day of December through the ice storm, what a perfect time to post all of our fall happenings.  =-)
Brady's birthday gift was driving a Lamborghini Gallardo at the Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga.  AMAZING!  I think his smile says it all.  Something to work for.  ha ha
Happy Thanksgiving from the Timmermans!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Swackhammers!
It's been awhile for a family picture!
A random trip to Dyments pumpkin patch with Heidi and Curtis.  It was so nice to see Zach and Abby act their age (instead of trying to keep up with their brothers).   
Happy Halloween!  One jailbird and one I don't know what.  ha ha ha
I do know that nothing at the store made him happy and that he was bound and bent to get a 'blow up' costume!  ha ha
Happy 15th Birthday Kadan!  Thanks Abby for taking these pictures.
Truly Blessed!

No comments: