Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 10th Great Wolf Lodge

Our trip this year starts our celebration of 10 years!  10 years at Great Wolf Lodge since we got the boys, and soon to be 10 years with the boys....so blessed!  I'm certain I will blog all celebrations (wink!)
Yup, I'm big now!
 Piece of cake!
 Just too cute.
 What a girl.
 Daddy's girl.
 Grandma's girls.
 Never gets old.
 Dunked while waiting in line.  ha ha
 So easy.
 Cheers.
 Looking at ????
 So you think you're tough, do you?
Grandpa can still win!  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
 Cheese.
 Lazy river.
 Quack quack quack.
 The whole crew!
Spoiled spoiled spoiled.  Grandpa and grandma ordered a cabana this time.  Own private area.  No hustling for chairs.  Great place for a nap.
This picture makes me smile....look ten years ago and we have this exact picture of Brady and Kadan also taking a nap.  Too much fun.
 Cheers.
More lazy river riding....
 More naps taken.
Still loves this place.
 Patiently waiting to dunk people below.
Another super fun year!  I love that it never gets old.  There was a new ride that the kids could not get me on =)  Yup!  They think I'm a total wimp. That's okay, a total wimp I will be.  Love this tradition.  Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for this blessed time!

No comments: