Friday, January 29, 2016

Christmas 2015

Last January I somehow managed to: 
a) renovate (not really....live camping style downstairs while others renovated)
b) live camping style downstairs
c) work late nights on an online course and 
d) post blog entries....
Yet this year it's nearing the end of January and I am still posting Christmas!  Ahhhh!

Here we go.....

We started our holidays by having the pleasure of listening to Brady and Kadan in concert.  Brady did amazing as usual.  Kadan also did amazing on his new instrument which he just started in September.  Zach and Abby also did an amazing duet at their concert, but I've somehow misplaced their picture. =(
Our newest addition to our tree from Aunt Joan!  What an amazing lady!  I'm guessing she's making close to 70!
 Christmas cheers!  Love these 4 more and more!
It was a different kind of Christmas Eve.  We tried a chocolate fondue with the kids.  Great fun and new tradition I think.
 Christmas #2
Lego Technic!
Someone is happy!
These should keep me busy...
One big smile!
Checking it out!
Yeah!  More presents for Lexis and Emily! =)
 A new BIKE!  Yippee!  Kadan and Abby got one too.  Stay tuned in the spring.
 Grandma gave out the gifts.  Now it's finally her turn (wink =)
Round two of taking the grandkids out.
 It's tradition!
'Hey...get me out of here!'
 'Don't worry.  I'll call to get us out of here.'
 'Said they'll be here shortly!'
Christmas cuddles.
 Christmas #3
 Well if there's no ice and snow for hockey we will simply make it road hockey!  Too fun!
Opa in his glory!
Defence is ready!
Love Josh's face.
This is getting serious.
 While the boys were outside, we cuddled inside =)  Totally a 2017 calendar picture.
Oh man....she's growing up so quickly.
Date night!  Dinner out and a show at the Drayton theatre.
Tradition!  Tradition almost didn't happen....Snapfish was slow this year!
Funny how both Grandpa and Opa got caught on camera looking at their new calendars this year =)
Another amazing and blessed Christmas.  We are so blessed with our families and friends and above all, the most amazing gift of Jesus coming into our world to change everything.

No comments: