Monday, April 23, 2007
It's in God's Control
We officially signed on the dotted line! Donna, our practitioner was going to put our write up in the mail today. Other than praying, which is done often, there is nothing more we can do. It's a bit humbling actually, yet on the other hand it's a bit of a relief. So who knows how long it will take from this point. I guess once we are on the 'list' we could get a phone call any day, or perhaps we will be asked to continue to wait. Again, it's in God's perfect timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for including me in your journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you both during this stressful and exciting adventure.I am looking forward to reading about your next steps.
Hooray Lori - welcome to the world of blogging. It looks great so far. Thanks for the honourable mention in your first post! :) I've got you on my "favourite" list so I'll be checking in often to see how the journey is going. May God continue to bless you and Ryan as you continue on this adventure. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
k
Very Exciting!
Thanks for the blog.
(17 pages... uggghhh its like school all over again!)
We have about 3 friends/family memebers all at different stages of this same process. Ryan and you will both be added in our prayers.
May God Richly Bless you with patience and peace throughout this journey.
J and H Pluim
Post a Comment