I was asked to take pictures for Dad and Rita's wedding! Because the calendars were great! HA! So I went shopping for a new lens with Linda and started practising!
Madison joined the photography crew! Would be happy to go into business with this girl!
First I practised at home.
Then at volleyball, but failed terribly. Texted Linda asking for help! She was gracious enough to give me a 101!
More practise with my seedlings! Ha ha!
Then I went into full panic mode and invited myself to Drayton to find the perfect picture spots and practise some more. Turns out Dad and Rita were happy to be IN my practise pictures. So glad...I'll share why in the next post!
Practising with the old truck!
Samara and Abby came! Beautiful both inside and out!
They were having way too much fun!
We found the perfect spot by the church with trees in the background. We even timed it with the sun - taking pictures at the same time at practise as we would at the wedding!Then we headed to a beautiful trail/bridge just a few minutes away from the church.
Copy CAT!I felt much better after an afternoon of practise!

No comments:
Post a Comment