Last weekend Karen and I had the opportunity to fly to Edmonton for the weekend to visit Brady...who has been living in Alberta since last April. It was a lovely weekend. I really appreciated hanging out with Karen....it has been a really long time!
About a month ago I texted my good friend and University house mate, Monica, who lives in Edmonton, to have dinner when we were there. Of all weekends, she and Tim were coming back to Ontario for that same weekend to visit family! Ha! However, they graciously allowed us to stay in their home for the weekend. We were sooo grateful! It was so beautiful!
On Friday night when we arrived we went out for dinner with Brady...had a great catch up. On Saturday we picked him up and went to a Christmas market. Super fun!
We then went to the West Edmonton mall which is something else! Then out for another dinner to celebrate Christmas early.
No comments:
Post a Comment