Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halloween 2016

First, a little preview of the day before raking leaves =)  What a great little helper.
Dorothy and her version of Todo!  Her cousin Heidi (without being planned) was also Dorothy.  Too funny.
Ninja!  Not sure how many Halloweens he has been this....
Ninja number 2!
Every year I try a theme and every year I get the thumbs down, that's a dumb idea mom!  I think all of the Wizard of Oz characters would have been super fun.  Okay...Ninjas are fun too!  (wink)
Love the tradition that the Timmermans join every year!  Love them!
 Middle of trick or treating....I got this pose.
 Hum....which one seems more like Dorothy...the above or below?  =)
Zach's fun pumpkin...the big guy is eating the smaller one.  Clever I thought.
 Kadan and Abby's (with the help of Brady carving).
Brady went and hung out with a friend.  Ho hum.....not sure I'm ready for this grown up thing.
So great to quickly visit old and new neighbours.  And now that the candy is almost gone life can get back to normal!  HA!  What is normal again?

No comments: