Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Second Day...

Insert your own music.  
"On the first day of school, my true love gave to me - not enough time for a pic."
Many people, every year, post their beautiful first day of school pictures of their children on Facebook.  I quite admire them all!  For the second year in a row I could tell you that I boycott the first day, which would totally not be truthful.  My thought this year was to post our second day of school picture on Facebook (we had a second day last year too) and attach something like this.  "2nd day of school picture - since two teacher's can not get their acts together on the 1st day!"  Then I decided that's not really fair to us, two teacher's, and parent's trying to get 4 kids off on the right foot, and trying to get ourselves started on time.  And to try that and sneak in 50 pictures (as that's how many it takes sometimes to get a great one with all 4 smiling =) is next to impossible for this momma!  So, I have no issues admitting that my dream life of miracle kids does not fit into the mold as most, with a 'first day of school picture' and am proud to show off our 2nd day of school pics!
Note to self.  Or note to kids.  Don't move or your neighbour's motion water sprayer will get you!  Right Brady? =)
 We tried =)
 After a few attempts, I changed it up and told them to give me attitude.
 Oh man!
 They sure crack me up!
 Thumbs up?
 Thumbs up to school!  ha ha
 Matching with Alexi.  Awe.
Blessings on your new school year!

No comments: