At the end of October, my sister's church (Woodside Bible Fellowship) hosted Monster Jam. They had monster trucks of all sizes and I'm sure brought in from everywhere. The gym was packed with smaller ones that could fit through the doors and the parking lot had transports, cranes, tractors, etc. A boys dream! So off the two older boys and I went to the great north (Elmira) on a very wintery, chilly day! What a great outreach! I'm sure the whole community came! Maybe not. It was very cold! Indoors, they had plastic hats (imitation hard hats) and snacks for all the children that came through. It was Mighty Machines at it's best.
When I see this picture, I can totally picture him 15 years in the future actually getting paid for this! =)
Inside of the transport truck, with various levels. I learned something new! I had never been in one before =) The owner sure spent a lot of time cleaning it. It was spotless.
Love this shot! That's a big wheel!
'I could get use to this!'
Future cop?
Thanks Weber's for the invite and Woodside for the many hours organizing this great event! We had a fantastic time!

No comments:
Post a Comment