Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Much Needed Spring Update

Nope, nope, nope!  I am not giving up....yet!  =)
This past year we met a wonderful family in our church (whom I've wrote about before =).  They quickly became the 'adopted' Timmerman's throughout the year and we appreciated the great blessing that the Lander's were to all of us!  This past May we said good-bye just before they travelled some more before heading home to Australia.  Bryan and Megan had a good-bye party for them and these are the only few pictures that were taken.  Apparently I was too busy talking!
This picture was sent from Italy, but I thought it was a great family picture that we could cherish =)  Thanks Lander's for being such a blessing to many.

HAPPY 60TH ANNIVERSARY OPA AND OMA!
What an amazing occasion celebrating 60 years of marriage.  It was such a beautiful sight to see children, grand children, great grand children and friends that have developed all because two people fell in love!
Opa and Oma, we love you and admire you for being such great examples!

OUR ANNUAL TRIKIDS TRIATHLON
We are trying hard to teach our children the love of sport and perseverance.  In the meantime, I think the kids are having a great time as well =)  We really enjoy watching each of our children try their best and excel in the different parts of the triathlon.  Brady always catches up and passes his bike competitors.  Kadan has the biggest smile from the time he begins until the time he ends.  Zach and Abby are just learning the whole concept of three different sports put together and they just go along with the flow.  I love this organization.  It's really well organized and run, and the key to every athlete is having FUN and a great experience.  It's sponsored by Sunrype so the yummy snacks are a great encourager to finish the race.  Thanks Grandpa, Grandma, Opa and Oma for being our greatest fans and cheering us each step of the way!


Setting up our bikes.
Oh yea, I'm ready!
Brady's getting a kick out of the fact he is almost as tall as Grandma!  he he
Like Father, like Son??
If you look carefully, we are all trying to wave.  Zach's just slipping in.
And Abby finishes!  Time for snacks.  Isn't that why we came?
Well done sweethearts!
Chilling out on the playground until the next race begins.
Hanging out with Grandma!  Such a cuddle bug!
Teasing???  Couldn't be!
Kadan finishing off his swim.  Great form!
Getting ready for the big ride!
Great job Kadan!  You are a champion!
Apparently Kadan has not run out of energy yet.  He found some more biking fun.
Dad said he would bring Kadan's bike back to the van.  Hum....
Hugs for Opa!
And he's ready!
If you look carefully, Brady is coming up behind a swimmer that finished before him.
Looking again carefully....he has passed him!  Grandma cheering with all her heart!
Oh man, so glad we don't have to run that far!  =)  Although someday I would like to try and tri.
SOOOO close!

I am so tired! 
Congratulations to the greatest athletes I know!  Love all of you so much!
And for those of you who were waiting for my right side up bike video of Zach, I lost the moment.  He's a pro now.  I didn't not get another one that would be the right way =(

No comments: