Dear Lord,
I thank you for my house. Thank you for being born at Christmas for us. Please help the poor people that live on the streets to find a warm place to stay like a church or a fire station.
Amen
This has been Kadan's prayer for the past few weeks. Love how he continues to say thank you for Christ's birthday each and every day, and love that he has the biggest heart ever! The closer I get with my children, the more I learn about the basics of our faith. It's no wonder the bible tells us to have child-like faith!
After I pray with Kadan and Zachary, I move to Brady's room. I pray first (which I do for all the kids) and then he follows. Then I pray with Abigail. Usually with Zachary and Abigail I pray, kiss them good night and leave. Tonight my heart melted when after I prayed with Abby, she folded her hands, put them to her face and in her two year old whisper, prayed. I'm not sure what she prayed, but I know that God knows, and that is truly comforting!

No comments:
Post a Comment